Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2:57 AM

Google Analytics Logo
When we think to make a blog or we talk about Blog setup, we always talk about setting up a statistic program. Google analytics or other statistic is something which I or others use for their and my blogs and? I extremely guarantee on it, since its cost free and trustworthy. Now core question is do you need to search your Google Analytics tracking code for your blog and website? Google doesn’t make it simple and uncomplicated, but here’s how you can do it. I will be provide you a small tip which will assists you if you are bound in the similar situation as mine.

Since two months back, I was working on my dozen websites and I was using the WordPress cms platform for my websites so, I used the WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. I added the Google Analytic in analytic WordPress plugin then I moved from Google analytics plugin to direct code implementation method so, as you know that I needed to login to my GA account and find the tracking code. I believed it would be simple and easier, but frankly it’s not an easy. I completed lost the tracking code area and I realized that this tutorial could be useful for many who are bound in the similar situation as me.

Where To Find Your Google Analytics Tracking Script?

When you will open GA website then you need to login or sign up for Google Analytic.

Google Access Analytics

After doing all process then you need to click on Account list> choice the website for which you need to search analytics tracking code.

Website Name in Analutic Account

Website Name in Analutic Account1


When you enter into dashboard of the site then check at the top navigation where you see the admin panel then click on it

Google Analytics Admin Panel

When you click on Admin tab then under admin tab> click on tracking information option and come down to grab your Google Analytics tracking code.

Google Analytics Code
Over there you are seeing a script containing a unique tracking code ID to incorporate into your site or blog. This code comes under the portion of your HTML and you can come later on this similar page to see the tracking code status. If you are getting message saying Status: Receiving data”, that means your being tracked by Analytics, else it will show an Error. Again you go there and review your code then come your site to check the either you add correct code or you did mistake. If all information are correct then wait next day to review your code.