Wednesday, December 26, 2012

10:00 AM

2012 Happy Holiday And Christmas Logos From Search Engines Industry

Today, I wanted to post the some special Christmas Logo’s form the search engines industry, I think you read my last post which was on Happy Holiday But now readers pointing finger at Google rather at yahoo, who forgot to add holiday logo for the first time in several years.

I think Yahoo was not celebrating Christmas holiday or may be other problem occurred while posting holiday logo. I have no clue why.

Happy Holiday Logos, here are the logos from the search engines industry

Google:
Google Christmas 2012 Logo

Sogou (Asian search engine):

Sogou Christmas 2012 Logo
Dogpile:
Dogpile Christmas 2012 Logo
Bing
Bing Christmas 2012 Logo
Ask.com
Ask Christmas 2012 Logo

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas.